Friday, November 23, 2007

I left 80 and Sunny for 25 and cloudy?!

Well Wednesday night was spent hanging out with the rest of the managers just taking in the rest of the time to hang out and reflect on how fun the trip was.

Thursday November 21
I woke up about 7:30 and ran outside for 15 minutes, then did some more cardio/abs at the fitness center and then took a stroll/picture extravaganza along the beach until breakfast. After Breakfast around 10:30 I laid out for a bit and hung out with the guys until we left. The day was absolutely gorgeous and was very hard to leave! Our bus left around 1 for the airport and we departed for LA around 3:45 and arrived in LA a little after 10. We had about an hour layover and flew out to Chicago around 11:50 and got into Chicago around 5:30 or so. The bus ride home went by fast and we got into Champaign about 8:30ish.

Thoughts on the Trip:
  • If Hawaii was not so far from Illinois and expensive to travel, I would probably move out there because it is just so nice out there all the time and the people are really friendly-my new favorite word is "Mahalo" which is Thank You in Hawaiian
  • The Pineapple is amazing! I probably had about 5 total for the whole 8 days we were in Hawaii.
  • I am glad I was fortunate to go on the trip; makes me realize how lucky I have been to be a manager and all the awesome experiences and opportunities that it has provided me in my four years in college.
  • If there is another time that I have the chance to go back to Hawaii- I definitely will try; if not Aloha!!

No comments: