Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kurt Warner: A Successful Humble Athlete


We all know the story: From Grocery Store to Super Bowl MVP.

"You know, the great thing about ‘the talk of your legacy’ is that it’s talk for everybody else. My bottom line is, I’m going to live every day like God has called me to live, I’m going to prepare every day on the football field like I always have, and that’s to be as great as I possibly can."

""You know, when it comes to faith, you believe what you believe. I believe in Jesus. It makes all the difference in my life. Everything I do, everywhere I go, I’m trying to live up to or to represent Jesus. Having the faith that I have, believing what I believe, it’s the first and foremost thing in my life. Why do I always bring it up when I’m in interviews or when you’re on a stage like the Super Bowl or the NFC Championship game? Because it’s the most important thing in my life. It’s just like anything."

No comments: