Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is America...

In the midst of the Presidential Election-here is why I understand why the Founding Fathers came up with the Electoral College because they believed Americans to not be educated or literate to vote...their notion is goes on today!















Awhile back I did lessons learned from Man's best Friend the Dog...little did we know we could actually learn something from cats as well...

Be Careful to not pull a muscle when weight lifting













The feeling when dinner or lunch just didn't taste right

-He would feel a lot better with this quick remedy: (great muscle shake especially after a grueling workout!) 1 cup of Fat-Free Chocolate Milk, 1/2 cup Skim Milk, 1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder, 1 tsp of Creatine - A quick Muscle Filler!









And Finally getting out of bed may be the hardest part of the day!











I know I have been there before and most days I feel like I just want to stay under the covers!

Song of the week: Weezer "Troublemaker" as heard on Mike and Mike in the morning!

No comments: